Sunday, March 10, 2013

I thought Lord of the Flies was a very good book that conveyed many messages. It was hard to understand in certain situations but once you understood the scene then you couldn't stop reading because you wanted to know what would happen so badly. The end was what surprised me the most. I also didn't expect for Piggy or Simon to die, I was most surprised that not 1 but 2 main characters died, that usually doesn't happen in books. My group did okay, we could have done better. I think we could have worked harder and gotten our work done on time. For the most part we did good for being first time partners, only having 2 people, and our communication was good. I wouldn't mind having Abbi as a partner again but i would be more comfortable with someone else probably. She was a good partner and did her work, and helped, and she worked hard.
~Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment